Our Client is looking for a hands-on, process-focused Strategic Partnership Manager (Business Development) to help design and implement our Lender and/or Real Estate channels. You will play a critical role in forming and executing our client's strategy of partnering with the nation's preeminent Loan Officers and Real Estate Agents.
You will report to the Director of Growth and will work closely with the Revenue Operations and Marketing teams in order to refine and execute strategies that increase Loan Officer/Realtor adoption and repeat business within our signed brokerage partnerships. Your core responsibility is to educate and engage with the front line agents at our partners in order to drive adoption.
The right candidate for this role is excited by rolling their sleeves up, working hard, and building processes from the ground up. They need to be data-driven, believe in rigorous processes, and be focused on accountability. You must be open to, and comfortable with, giving and receiving constructive criticism in a positive manner and with a growth mindset.
As a Strategic Partnership Manager your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Ultimately, your job is to drive sales through our lender and/orrealtor partnership channels.
- You will need to build upon our existing tactics for onboarding and retaining front line agent relationships inside of our signed partnerships.
- You will be measured on activation and repeat rates amongst front line agents at our partner mortgage brokerages.
- Filter and provide customer feedback to the product team to enable quick feedback loops and product improvement.
- Experience on an industry sales team focusing on selling through Loan Officers and/or Real Estate Agents.
- Specific examples include wholesale Account Executives, Title Insurance or Home Warranties but are not limited to these industries
- Experience selling through channel partners is a requirement
- An innate sense of personal accountability and integrity.
- A clear vision for building a process driven sales tactics.
- An ability to motivate talent.
- Minimum of 3 years in a Business Development Manager role
Being a competitive startup organization, we care a lot about our employees and want to take care of them the best we can. Not only does your hard work pay off monetarily but we offer great benefits, perks and incentives to make sure your efforts are recognized.
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunities for growth and continuous development
- An exciting and positive work environment
- Weekly happy hours and frequent team building activities
*This role can be located in another city/state