Syndicate Accountant - Insurance
A Market leading Lloyd's syndicate is looking for a Syndicate Accountant to join its high performance finance team.
A Market leading Lloyd's syndicate is looking for a Syndicate Accountant to join its high performance finance team. You will be supporting the Syndicate reporting team that is responsible for the accurate preparation and submissions of statutory returns for Lloyd's.
Key responsibilities include:
- Production and submission of Lloyd's regulatory returns, QMA's, QMB's
- Provide the planning for the syndicate along with commercial commentary on performance.
- Keeping up to date with regulatory reporting regimes
- Developing a good working knowledge of the syndicate
Key skills and experience:
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA Qualified
- London market experience
- Experience and knowledge of general ledger systems
- Ability to communicate well with senior executives and management
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading business in a role that is critical to the success of the business and drive your career.