SYSTEM ENGINEER - YPRES
Oliver James is looking for a System Engineer willing to work in an Industrial company.
If you live in or in the region, have at least three years' experience as system engineer and are determined to work in a Microsoft environment, you are the person we are looking for!
By joining this company, you will have the opportunity to propose your own project and be part of an international organisation that ranks among the best in its segment!
Role purpose :
As a System Engineer, you will work both operationally and on a project basis.
You will become one of our system administrators ensuring a smoothly functioning and efficient IT infrastructure.
What will you do as a System Engineer:
- You will be involved in the implementation and/or approach of some medium to long term projects.
- You will be involved in the day-to-day operational issues that are communicated via the helpdesk.
- You will ensure clear communication to key users on new developments, implementations, updates, etc.
- You will meet with the team on a weekly basis to share practical issues and maintain the most efficient way of working.
Aye you our next System Engineer? The answer is yes if…
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- You have at least 3 years' experience in this function.
- You enjoy working with the latest technologies, especially Azure Stack HCI.
- You possess knowledge in DBA (big plus)
- You are a team player, but you can also be independent.
- You are proactive.
What's in for you?
- You will get an attractive and competitive salary package/daily rate
- You will be working with the forefront technologies in a big IT environment
- You will work on multiple projects based and daily operations management
- You enjoy less time in traffic bringing you great work like balance
- You will join a dynamic team, having a long-term lasting big size projects
If you are interested by our offer, please contact us : Maweja.Mukuna@oliverjames.com or 02 588 04 68