About the role
This position is for a Talent Manager working in our Milan office.
Reporting to our Group HR Department and to the local Country Manager, the Talent Manager will be central to our talent attraction and retention strategy, while effectively strengthen the Employee Value Proposition and company culture within the Milan office.
The person will lead and manage the internal communication and all local HR processes to support the entire employee lifecycle, and contribute to broader organisational and strategic change initiatives in accordance to the Oliver James Group. The position also has a key role as ambassador for organisational culture and values, ensuring they are visible, embedded and upheld.
As a Talent Manager, your responsibilities will be:
ORGANISATIONAL DEVELOPMENT & CULTURE
- Collaborate to improve people engagement and company wellbeing
- Stay up to date on latest trends and best practices around employee journey and experience
- Take part into the optimization process of our Onboarding, Welfare, and Internal Communication processes
- Scope, develop and lead implementation of OJ's Diversity & Inclusion Strategy
- Analyse our quarterly Employee Engagement surveys and execute the agreed improvement actions
- Work in partnership with Global Operation Team, Management and marketing team on effective internal communications
- Help in drafting and implementing internal policies or procedures for the office population
- Create contents and materials for our internal communications on our organisation, our culture, our main events and activities
- Implement people engagement activities and support company events organisation
- Support to employees on a day-to-day basis answering questions about company policies and procedures;
- Manage the direct Talent Attraction activities for mid to senior profiles
- Ensure the company has a clear Employee Value Proposition in support of candidate attraction
- Ensure best practices and elaborate innovative methods in relation to the search, selection and onboarding of external candidates
- Be responsible for local HR Administration activities: Employment contracts generation, Notification to the labour authorities, Timesheet & Absence Report, Employee contractual changes
- Support the onboarding process collaborating with internal stakeholders to maintain such induction as smooth, smart, and impactful as possible;
- Responsible for Onboarding & Exit interviews to maximise the engagement of all employees and build organisational commitment to the desired culture
REMUNERATION & BENEFITS
- Ensure the integrity of OJ's Remuneration Policy
- Ensure market driven benchmarking and transparent annual review processes
- Review and strengthen OJ's Financial and non-financial Benefits offerings
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or related discipline is required or the equivalent level of critical thinking, knowledge of HR theories and best practice and analytical abilities demonstrated through relevant work experience.
- Previous experience in recruitment, employment relations in a consultancy sector, start-up or in a HR department of a fast-paced and international environment is mandatory.
- Able to demonstrate ability to manipulate data, run queries and create reports.
- Solid communication skills and a flexible mindset.
- Proven ability to juggle a high volume of concurrent activities, respect deadlines and manage multiple stakeholders
- Influencing skills
- Fluency in English is required
- Good command of Spanish is an advantage
What we offer
- Working in a young, collaborative and fast-paced international environment
- Transparent promotion pathway at every level
- Excellent and competitive benefits
- Tailored training at every level
- Flexibility and smart working
- Festive close-down + holiday allowance
- OJ get togethers (aperitifs, team building activities)
- Annual Company Events (Summer and Christmas Party)
- Flexible working hours with extended lunch break for gym-goers