Tax Manager - Airline Industry
Fantastic opportunity to join one of the world's leading Airline companies based in Dublin with a hybrid working model. Reporting directly to the Group head of Tax, this role will be a key member of the global finance team, working on a team based across different jurisdictions.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of direct and indirect tax compliance for Irish Entity
- Liaise with external advisors and service providers and manage all such relationships including budgeting, review, SLAs etc.
- Assist in managing and completing tax audits in various jurisdictions
Some Key Requirements:
- Qualified Accountant and Tax Qualified (CTA and ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Aviation experience is desirable either through industry or practise
- String communication and collaboration skills
If this sounds like the role for you - apply at the link within 😊