Medior/Senior Team Lead .Net developer - Become a great leader in a meaningful sector.
We are looking for a Medior/Senior Team Lead .NET developer for one of our clients who is well known in the medical sector. Their domain of expertise is purely Medical & IT.
Located in the Region of Namur, this company is transitioning to new technologies which creates several interesting challenges and you will get the opportunity to work on the latest technologies.
The employees of this company often make a career here and quickly become experts in their field, especially due to their multiple trainings and their development perspectives. Join a company with a people oriented culture.
Finally, thanks to its diversity, concrete dimensions, friendly and innovative corporate culture, the company's employees work in a pleasant and family-like environment, where mutual support, team spirit and the satisfaction of the end users are essential.
Medior/Senior Team Lead .Net developer - the job :
- You are responsible for the development of new cloud applications (nursing homes) as well as the improvement and maintenance of existing applications. You will work in a Scrum team with software engineers, QA engineers and product owners, and help to get things done in an Agile environment.
- You are responsible for the development of new applications as well as the improvement and maintenance of existing applications. You will also troubleshoot 3rd line production incidents.
- You already have professional experience in WS back-end development in .NET and provide technical support to junior developers.
- You translate functional analyses into technical analyses and assist the analyst in validating the technical specifications of the applications.
- You will write technical documentation, assist in the writing of functional documentation and check the documentation written by the programmers.
- Work and interface with a development team in different regions.
Medior/Senior Team Lead .Net developer - your profile :
Min 3 years of experience as a Software Engineer. Proficiency in C# .NET (Core 3.1 and above) and web applications (API).
Bachelor or Master degree in computer science.
Skills to program and execute functional and non-functional tests (Unit Testing, Automated Integration Testing).
Good knowledge of databases (MariaDB, MS SQL) and the concepts and use of the GIT tool.
Knowledge of REST services, EF/Dapper, React/Blazor, Microservices, Dockers/Kubernetes is an asset.
Good knowledge of French and English, knowledge of Dutch is an asset.
Medior/Senior Team Lead .Net developer - Your future package :
- An attractive salary depending on your profile/experiences.
- Car & Fuel card, full health insurance, group insurance, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, net expenses, 30 days of paid holidays…
- 3 days of homeworking per week
- Flexible working hours
- Extensive training and development opportunities.
If you want to give your career a boost, take advantage of it and apply for this new challenge! Do not
wait any longer to send me your CV to: email@example.com or call me directly on 02
588 16 36