Supporting the nCino/Salesforce Platform
Document and Develop a detailed solution design within SDS, impart your subject matter expertise throughout the sdlc.
- Participate in complex applications and systems development, programming.
- Propose solution options; generate stakeholder support.
- Collaborate with stakeholders on project estimates.
- Produce top-notch functional, technical and user interface designs.
- Technical and Functional Solutions on the nCino Platform
- Take business, Enterprise Architecture, system performance and development standards requirements, then develop functional, technical and user interface designs for an application and/or system.
- Consult on development of the System Requirements Specification (SRS).
- Review technical deliverables for quality throughout detailed design and development phase, identify gaps or redesign as needed.
- Ensure design leverages existing reusable components, traces back to business requirements, and that new modules are designed with reusability in mind.
- Define metrics and performance goals with technology partners and peers.
- Deliver effective and efficient solutions by meeting milestones and ensuring project deliverables are on time, within budget, and adhere to the corporate quality and security standards.
- Conduct code reviews to address quality, standards compliance, reusability and ease of maintenance, Operational Readiness Reviews, and support gating and review sign-offs for solution design.
- Support knowledge management processes and ensure knowledge is codified, monitored, tracked and managed.
Education & Experience:
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
- Experience in the Salesforce ecosystem
- 7+ years relevant experience.
- Primary subject matter expertise in multiple areas; you're seasoned in counseling clients and project teams on all aspects of research, analysis, design, hardware and software support, development of technical solutions and testing.
- Salesforce Development Experience
- Salesforce Administrator Certification required
- Salesforce Platform Developer I (PD I) Certification required
- Experience in delivering Salesforce projects
- Proven experience in building Salesforce Org for an organization
- Proven experience in solutioning Salesforce org and managing limits
- Knowledge of APIs, Data marts
- nCino certification preferred ( 201 or 301)