I am currently recruiting for a Technical Accountant with a Renowned Lloyd's Insurer due to expansion within the business. The role will be based in York for 6 months with flexible WFH (2-3 days per week)
The role will be responsible for
- Development of the group wide accounting policies and the communication throughout the group.
- Evaluate new financial reporting requirements and oversee their implementation. This will include the implementation of IFRS9.
- Technical reviews of statutory accounts.
- Provide technical accounting support to Group wide strategic projects including Finance Transformation project as required.
- Degree level, fully qualified accountant
- Insurance experience
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Strong IFRS technical knowledge & regulatory requirements.
If this role is of any interest please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.