I am currently supporting a large Insurance business on their search for a Technical Accounting Manager/Finance Manager to join their team during a period of transformation and growth.
The role will be responsible for
- Responsible for the day-to-day running and co-ordination of a Control team of 5 people
- Maintain and develop the internal control structure around the underwriting result process, including the completeness and accuracy of the recording of underwriting transactions in the production systems
- Oversee the period end process for the preparation of underwriting results
- Effective liaison with the External Auditors and US based team
- Review internal processes within the finance function to mitigate areas of risk in addition to strengthening internal controls and related processes
- ACA / CIMA / ACCA or equivalent;
- 5 years post qualified experience
- Knowledge and experience of completing or reconciling VAT
- Proven experience of the month close (from a balance sheet prospective)
Must have full right to work within the UK (no sponsorship available and applications will not be considered)
If this role is of any interest please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.