Our client is looking for a Technical Application Manager, experienced in handling an implementation team; on AI, Machine Learning platform.
- Lead a development team to implementation an enterprise-wise AI common platform
- Work with the Programmer Manager, Solutions Architects, Business Analysts, Data Scientists and Vendors to oversee the translation of business requirements into functional design that align with architectural standards and roadmaps
- Manage vendor's development team to ensure the quality of the deliverables
- Conduct system design review and software & code inspection to ascertain conformation to best design and coding practices on system deliverable
- Define AI application development guidelines and best practices
- Productionize machine learning models developed by data scientists
- Lead system integration test and performance test of the system
- University Degree or above in Computer Science, Engineering or IT related discipline.
- Minimum 8 years of work experience in managing projects, leading team of developers to deliver IT solutions and provide system support
- Solid experience in developing and implementing AIML or Data Analytics project in large scale organisation, with technical architecture and infrastructure design experience is an advantage
- Experience in containerised application development with DevOps CI/CD pipeline
- Familiar with AI/ML development lifecycle and machine learning frameworks and libraries (e.g. Tensorflow, PyTorch etc.)
- Operating Systems: SUSE/Ubuntu Linux.
- Containerised Application Development: Docker, Kubernetes
- Programming Languages/Libraries: Python, R, Java, Node.js, Tensorflow, Pytorch
- Data Ingestion Tools: Kafka, Solace Messaging, Restful API
- Database: RDBMS (e.g. MS SQL, Oracle) and NoSQL DB (e.g. MongoDB)
- Knowledge of Data Science Workspace is an advantage
- Experience in Chatbot, Recommendation Engine, Speech Recognition or Video Analytics development is an advantage.
- Ability in problem determination and problem solving
- Experience in vendor management
- Excellent in writing, presentation and communication skills.