Technical Lead/Solution Architect - Enterprise Applications
This is a technical hands-on role to act as the Technical Lead/Solution Architect for GRM East Region's engineering domain.
You will provide technical expertise, guide and mentor development teams on methodologies, processes and best practices with global Liberty Mutual Group teams to determine appropriate emerging technology solutions for the East region.
This role reports to the Regional Data Architect
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in technical discipline; Master's preferred.
- 8+ years of technical experience in applications on a multi-platform distributed environment.
- Proficient in server side Java technologies including the Spring frameworks, web APIs and middleware technologies.
- Strong working knowledge of API based and event driven architecture using API gateway and messaging frameworks or other equivalent technology.
- Proven experience in enterprise Integration patterns including microservices, API management, authentication & authorization, BPM and rule based orchestration.
- Familiar with software development best practices, including continuous build/integration frameworks, test tools, source code control systems and dependency management tools (e.g. GitHub, Jenkins, ansible, etc).
- Experienced in containerization technologies such as docker ECS.
- Mandarin Speaking and reading is a must as it will require communication and dealing with documentation from Mandarin speaking stakeholders.
- Manage and maintain a backlog of engineering tasks for strategic initiatives in the region ranging from platform engineering to feature development.
- Partner with global Liberty Mutual Group teams to determine appropriate emerging technology solutions for the East region. Align market technologies with Group reference architecture.
- Design and maintain cloud native software design and code for enterprise integration needs across legacy and modern application stacks
- Design and maintain working software code and test coverage as a reference pattern for delivery teams to use for their initiatives.
- Lead design discussions and code reviews for project teams. Provide coaching and guidance on new patterns.
- Gain an understanding of existing applications to better anticipate, assess, troubleshoot, mitigate and prevent issues.
- Analyse and resolve system problems and present clear, comprehensive recommendations.