** Project Manager - Infrastructure - Insurance - Remote working/Brighton- 6 month Contract **
A leading Insurance business based in the Brighton, is looking for a Technical Project Manager who has worked on both Business and IT focused projects focused on Infrastructure to manage all phases of project delivery that will involve technical analysis and design, configuration and build, testing and training, and deployment and handover to IT operations functions. This project is focusing on new and enhanced IT infrastructure and applications working in an agile framework.
The ideal candidate will need to be an experienced business and IT facing Insurance Technical Project Manager who has experience delivering across complex and challenging projects looking at Infrastructure change. You will have to show previous experience working on Infrastructure projects which are focused across application change. You will need to have previous experience working projects that you have delivered new processes and core IT infrastructure technologies which involve Networking, Compute, Storage, Middleware, Security, Cloud.
- STRONG Technical Project Manager experience
- Infrastructure experience
- demonstrated knowledge of project management processes and core IT infrastructure technologies (Networking, Compute, Storage, Middleware, Security, Cloud)
- Agile - SAFE experience
- Strong insurance experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Both Business and IT Facing