Technical Security Consultant
Location: Germany (flexible on where exactly)
ASAP start or by appointment
English fluent - German or French nice to have
* Guide customers with their needs by creating new solutions or concepts within technical security topics. Not simply just working on RFP's and answering with a product. This role will be developing new solutions and concepts for the customers security projects.
* Support the clients with all areas of the project when it comes to security topics in IT and be a trusted advisor to C-suite level stakeholders.
* You have the creative freedom to choose what you work on and how you work on it - consultants aren't obliged to use or sell any specific product or technology, they are dedicated to make the customer happy.
* You will work on dedicated customers; they have projects and you will be assigned to them or seek your project by yourself. Assigned to 2/3 customers and develop strategy with them over a long period of time.
* Topics change quickly and consultants need to stay on top of these changes in the industry to be able to confidently advise on them
* 8 + years' experience across Security and Infrastructure
* Strong technical background ideally in network and cloud architecture
* Broad knowledge across technical security topics from firewalls to penetration testing etc..
* Strong communication skills with ability to gain credibility with C-suite stakeholders
* Experience in customer/client facing positions
* Previous experience leading teams and projects
* Experienced in the audit process, either from conducting or receiving.
* Ability to build security concepts and solutions for clients
* Experience with current hot topics such as Zero Trust, SASE or SD WAN etc.. is an advantage