I am currently partnering with Ireland's only Google Cloud Premier Partner seeking an enthusiastic, experienced marketing individual to lead their marketing efforts across Ireland and the UK. Reporting directly to the CEO, this role boasts amazing career growth and networking opportunities.
About the company:
An Irish-owned, SME that are continuing to scale in size across the IT Cloud Consultancy domain. Operating as a fully remote team, this company will provide a full office set up to ensure you can work effectively from home. Should you be interested in an occasional office drop-in space, this is available.
- Marketing degree
- 5+ years experience in marketing is ideal
- Experienced in marketing SAAS/technical products
- Experience building competitor strategies, market plans, campaigns
It's also nice if you have:
- In-depth knowledge of Google Workspace
- Experience building a tech-focused companies marketing plans & strategies
- Video production/editing skills
About the role:
- You will manage all social media channels and ensure regular content is posted, respond to engagement and manage the general newsletter
- You will create walkthrough videos on the company's products
- You will schedule interviews for CEO for YouTube & Podcast channels
- You will create marketing content PDFs, shareable videos, etc.
- You will reach out to customers to find valuable case studies for Google Workspace & other solutions based on Google's best practices
- You will plan, organise, manage, budget and run events on a quarterly basis for current customers and other sales opportunities
Whilst this role is fully remote, you must be based in Ireland and hold a minimum Stamp 4/EU Passport to be considered for this position.
If this sounds like you, let's chat! Reach out to me for a confidential discussion!