A new and exciting opportunity has just become available for our leading FS client here in Hong Kong. We are looking for an experienced Oracle ERP Cloud Consultant, who will able to help our client with exciting transformation and integration projects.
- Functional knowledge of Oracle ERP Cloud Financials
- A minimum of four years experience working with Oracle ERP Financials supporting more than one of the following applications: Account Receivables, Cash Management, and General Ledger
- Create SQL queries against Oracle tables to troubleshoot, develop metrics, and create ad-hoc reporting as needed, ETL project participation and delivery
- Experience in engaging Oracle Support to research and resolve issues.
- Experience analyzing data and translating business requirements into technical specifications.
- Create business requirements documents, system configuration documents, detailed functional design documents, test plans and test cases, user training documents and implementation documents
- Based in or currently relocating to Hong Kong
- Degree holder preferably in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science, Management Information System or similar qualifications;
- 5+ years of relevant experience as a Techno-functional Oracle ERP Cloud consultant, business analyst, solution architect or other consultant-like roles working in management consulting firms, Big 4 accounting firms or any large complex organization
- ETL experience, SQL programming skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English (MUST) and Cantonese (preferred)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills