Our client is a leading Financial service firm with regional HQ's based in Hong Kong. Rapidly expanding, they are now looking for a IT Procurement Lead for the region. Categories would include software, hardware, infrastructure and cloud services. This is a fantastic role in a dynamic organisation. Ideally looking for profiles within FS or Insurance or Global MNC.
- Lead regional procurement activities on IT categories, such as vendor sourcing, price & commercial terms negotiation, cost analysis, vendor selection & evaluation.
- Work with internal stakeholders to determine specifications and requirements of assigned sourcing projects. Handle corresponding RFP/tender process.
- Manage the contracts with third party suppliers by achieving the best commercial terms and conditions, mitigate potential supply risks for the company.
- Establish and review the SLA of vendors with internal and external stakeholders from time to time.
- Ensure the procurement process is in compliance with the internal policies, procedures.
- Undertake any other duties and assignments as directed by local team head of the office.
- Experience in managing regional/global procurement activities and vendors is preferred
- Familiar with regulator's requirements
- Solid experience on formal procurement and tendering process.
- Strong sense of integrity, team player, self-motivated with business acumen, able to work under pressure.