I am currently working with a national Law Practice who are looking to source a Technology Risk Coordinator to work within their Business Change unit. This role is a hybrid working (2 days per week in the office) with the opportunity to work across Technology Risk, Business Change and Operational Risk.
- Participate in and administrate the Risk Review meetings and follow-up on agreed actions.
- Schedule and lead regular risk review meetings with Risk Handlers to collectively discuss high rated risks.
- Work with Project teams to discuss and capture newly identified risks.
- Collaborate with Information Security team to manage Information Security risk profile.
- Experience in risk management or a compliance environment is desirable.
- Stakeholder relations skills, with the ability to interact with people at all levels within the organisation.
- Excellent administration skills with high level of attention to detail.
- Formal ITIL accreditation desirable but not essential.
If this role is of interest, please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.