We are looing to hire an UI/UX Designer for an international Financial Firm to help with their digital transformation programme, it is human centered and will focus on bringing the latest technologies, they are here to revitalize and monetize technology bringing them at forefront of the industry.
- Deliver innovative User Experience and User Interface Design for the future Fintech platform.
- Design various new Web and App Design for international Users
- Drive the research, planning and design of user interfaces for web-based, mobile, and desktop applications.
- Communicate and Collaborate with product owners in understanding the design requirements, user journey, and interactions.
- Create next-generation digital experiences including the development of product concepts
- Higher Diploma or above in Digital Product/Interaction/Multimedia Design or other related discipline
- Minimum 3 year related working experience
- Design intuitive, valuable and high quality concepts, wireframes, prototypes and visual design across the entire customer journey
- Rich experience in interactive User-Centered Research and Design process.
- Interaction design experience in designing web/mobile products
- Strong sense of composition, space, color management, deep appreciation for clean, fresh and usable interfaces
- Proficiency in using graphic & photo imaging software and web design tools is MUST (e.g. Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Figma etc.)
- Creative, well-organized, detail-minded, independent, self-initiate, hardworking, aggressive and good personality
- Knowledge in HTML5, CSS, Action script will be an advantage
- Excellent communication in English and Chinese to work with senior stakeholders and product owners
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as UI/UX Designer