If you are solution-oriented and you like challenges, keep reading !
My client is looking for a System Engineer to join its team division in Brussels.
This company has always used the latest technology. Thanks to that you will be part of an international company who will let you the opportunity to work with modern technologies.
Trainings, discoveries, improvements, all of those will be part of the program in place to help you to develop your IT skills and to become an expert in problem-solving.
If you join this growing company, you will have the possibility to do various tasks. Thanks to that you will develop your IT skills and you will become better everyday !
SYSTEM ENGINEER - THE JOB
As a member of the Infrastructure:
- You will be responsible of the IT systems.
- You will integrate new business applications
- You will create technical documents to explain them to customers for a proper handling of a software, a computer service, etc.
- You will make a fine analysis of incidents to offer ways of improving our products to reduce technical problems.
- You will contribute to process improvement projects (process reviews, ticketing systems, organisational issues, etc.)
SYSTEM ENGINEER - YOUR PROFILE
- You have been working as System Engineer for at least 5 years AND a bachelor's degree.
- You speak fluently in French AND Dutch
- You are an expert in Windows, O365, VMWare and networking.
- You are a team player and you are communicative.
SYSTEM ENGINEER - THE OFFER
- A permanent position in a growing company.
- An attractive salary depending on your profile.
- Meal vouchers of 8 euros
- Group Insurance
- Hospitalisation Insurance
- Training and development programs.
- To join a company with values and a real passion for IT.
If this job interests you, and that you think you are ready to take on a new challenge, this job is made for you!
Do not hesitate to contact me at this address : email@example.com