Workday Finance Lead Consultants
I am currently supporting a key client to augment their Workday Finance Practice. Due to growth within this division, they are looking to hire a number of Lead Consultants to join their team.
Remote / London
The person will be responsible and have experience in;
- Experience of multiple Workday Finance ERP implementation project lifecycles, from presales, scoping and planning through to post go live support.
- A detailed knowledge of Workday Finance enabled end-to-end business process across Finance and Procurement.
- A background in designing and delivering end-to-end business processes across multiple functional areas including Invoice to Cash, Record to Report, Procure to Pay, Acquire to Retire & Project to Result within Workday Finance.
- An understanding of the functional, application and technical architectural elements of an Workday Finance programme.
- Experience of operating and implementing in a cloud environment and understanding the impacts of implementing and operating on the cloud versus on premise.
In order to be successful in this role you will;
- Recognises the importance of continuous self and team development and actively strives to achieve this.
- Helps others to understand how their work contributes to the overall success of an engagement and the wider firm
- Builds strong global relationships and actively seeking out the global network's best experts to address client needs
- Communicates compelling and well thought out solutions to complex problems
** In order to be considered for the position you must have proven Workday Finance implementation experience and ideally be certified in Workday Financials **