Our client, a global hedge fund, are looking for a fast-paced, dynamic Accounting Analyst. This role will be divided 50/50 into project work and admin from the get go!
- Complete the month-end close process, producing journal entries, and various reconciliations for various legal entities related to expenses
- Perform monthly/quarterly/annual account variance analysis
- Perform reconciliations and analysis on the various products our client trades, including equities, fixed income, commodities and derivatives
- Provide support to the fund administrator on a monthly basis and auditors on an annual basis
- Interact with different groups within and outside of Finance, including Middle Office, Operations and Investor Relations.
- Management reporting and projects to improve overall processes and procedures
- Third level/Bachelor's/Masters degree from an accredited university or college
- Accountancy qualification (ACCA/ACA) a bonus
- 3+ years of experience in a Finance or Accounting Role (Hedge fund or private equity fund a must)
- Advent Geneva experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to multi-task and manage your time in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and client service skills; good team player
- Proven analytical skills and judgement - strong attention to detail
This package will provide a highly-competitive salary, 15% bonus, employer pension contribution, etc...
If this sounds like you, apply below!