I am currently working with a business services client based in Leeds who are looking for an Accounts Assistant. This role will have the ability to work with various work streams and business units. The company also offer flexible working hours, hybrid working and an extensive benefits package (including study support!).
- Processing supplier invoices in timely and accurate manner.
- Managing petty cash and credit card statements.
- Management of the purchase ledger management.
- Invoice and reconcile client receipts.
- Studied (or studying) a finance qualification - AAT, ACCA or CIMA.
- English and Maths qualifications - GCSE grade C/4 or equivalent.
- Strong attention to detail/organisational skills.
If this role is of interest, please apply online with a copy of your updated CV