This position will work closely with Senior Managers and the Associate Director on the team, and work directly with the Chief Actuary. This opportunity allows for close exposure with senior management and leaders across business functions, with excellent career development opportunities for actuaries. You will also have a competitive benefit package and actuarial exam support.
* Production of actuarial reserve and capital calculations for required submissions to the Monetary Authority of Singapore.* Actuarial modelling and analysis for any new product initiatives, especially as related to local Singapore requirements.
* Collaboration with other employees to build and enhance processes to ensure efficient workflows and a strong control environment.
* Conduct risk quantification and analysis and contribute to mitigation strategies and alternatives.
* Responsible for actuarial modelling related to business planning and financial planning and analysis to inform business decisions and facilitate strategic planning.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Life Insurance industry
- Actuarial exam progression with a recognized international actuarial body
- Strong technical skills and problem-solving ability
- Strong cross team collaboration skills
- Experience with actuarial modelling software is preferred