Job Title: Actuarial Assistant
Location: Remote candidates must be located in the east coast time zone.
Industry: Health Insurance
Compensation: $80-110k base, bonus, 401K match, PTO, Medical, Dental & Vision, great work-life balance
Oliver James is partnered with an International insurer, seeking an Actuary to join a truly strategic team. You will be working with the Senior Actuary on performance, pricing, modeling, and analysis for the medical stop-loss line of business.
This is a great position in a high-performing and highly-rated, internationally recognized business.
- Help with pricing, analysis and assumption development
- Develop actuarial process and recommend improvements
- Conduct monthly analysis and reporting using multiple data sources
- Support and assist the Senior Actuary on a variety of projects, gaining exposure to the wider business
- Experience required:
- 4 actuarial exams for ASA
- 2+ years of actuarial or statistics experience
- Competent knowledge of IBNR completion factor development
If this role is of interest, please apply online or email your resume to email@example.com to find out more.