My client is a leading global Reinsurance Broking & Advisory business, with strong presence in fast growing Asia market. The incumbent will be part of the APAC team, working across exciting projects by applying out-of-the-box actuarial and analytics techniques to deliver value to existing / new clients.
- Perform a variety of financial and statistical analysis to help clients quantify the risks and make decisions on how to structure their insurance.
- Provide recommendations to clients on optimising insurance cost and protect themselves against various risks.
- Turn complex technical information into accessible information for different stakeholders
- At least 4+ years in a general (re)insurance analytical/actuarial role
- Experience building risk models I.E. traditional property and casualty risk modelling, reinsurance modelling, and non-traditional enterprise risk modelling
- Ability to prioritize and manage time between multiple projects
- Good knowledge of commercial insurance programs
- Ability to translate results of data analysis into easy-to-understand recommendations for client risk decision-making
- Expert level of proficiency with MS Excel