- Exposure on Strategic Asset Allocation (SAA) & Investment projection
- International local insurer & Multinational team culture
- Opportunities to work with senior Management
- Reports to the Head of ALM.
- Prepare and analyse regular and ad-hoc reports related to ALM risks (including interest rate, equity, currency, and liquidity risks) ensuring adherence to operating guidelines.
- Develop and maintain ALM asset and liability models used for financial projection and analysis
- Responsible for reviewing ALM Risk, involving in Strategic Asset Allocation ("SAA"), preparing Investment Projection.
- To participate in AXA HK solution projects led by the AXA HK Head of Investment and Solution.
- To support the oversight of ALM and Monitoring tasks of the AXA Asia entities outside of HK and Japan.
- Qualified actuary with 4-7 years of experience
- Solid understanding of different valuation basis, including RBC / IFRS 17 / Economic Capital / ALM / Financial Risk etc.
- Strong interest in a less traditional actuarial role. ALM experience is preferred but not necessary.
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and to deliver according to deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills