Location - Any UK office location, based nationwide. Flexible/Hybrid working available.
We're currently partnered with a large global brand to recruit a number of positions that require high level quantitative & technical skills.
Due to continued success our client is looking to recruit various positions which would be suitable for senior actuarial students that are close to qualifying, through to individuals that are further along in their career and seeking a leadership role.
You will be involved in the more technical aspects of actuarial work including proxy modelling, risk modelling and stochastic modelling in the context of capital models and Solvency II.
My client offers a fantastic working culture:
- A focus on employee wellbeing
- Flexibility to manage your day as you feel fit
- Opportunity to constantly up skill and train in new areas
- Unlimited progression opportunities which are rewarded for your own performance rather than a vacancy being created due to employee movement internally.
- You'd also expect to have variation in your role and the opportunity to work on multiple projects gaining exposure to a broad range of stakeholders.
If you're an Actuary that's worked closely with internal models, demonstrable experience in either proxy modelling, risk modelling, matching adjustment work or Solvency II/economic capital reporting then I'm keen to speak with you and explain how this opportunity will add real value to your career.
If you're looking to have a conversation about this opportunity or you're looking for an actuarial market overview then please get in touch.
You can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential conversation on 020 3861 9124.