Application Security Officer | Initial 3-Month Contract | Bern (1 Day On-Site per Week)
We have an urgent requirement for an Application Security Officer available on a contract basis. Initially, this will be a 3-month contract with the potential for extension. The position is based in Bern, and you will be required to work on-site one day per week. As an interim member of the team, you will play a crucial role in supporting business-critical projects over the next few months.
We have interview slots available for this opportunity and are seeking applications as soon as possible to facilitate an almost immediate start.
If the role described below aligns with your interests, please get in touch.
Your key responsibilities will primarily include:
- Ensuring information security in the area of application security.
- Planning and executing application security reviews.
- Analysing risks and defining appropriate measures.
- Providing support and advice to projects regarding their information security, ensuring compliance with security requirements.
- Having a key involvement in the management of penetration tests and vulnerability management.
- Very good knowledge of web and application security.
- Excellent knowledge of firewall and network technologies.
- Technical know-how on applications, middleware, databases, and operating systems.
- Very good knowledge of authentication procedures.
- In-depth experience in the area of security standards, such as the ISO/IEC 2700x family.
- Very good knowledge of German and good knowledge of business English.
Joining this team as the Application Security Officer will offer you the opportunity to tackle cutting-edge security challenges in the industry, work with a dynamic team, and enjoy a competitive day rate.
If you are passionate about cyber and information security and thrive in a dynamic environment, apply now or contact us for more details at Dan.firstname.lastname@example.org or +41 41 561 64 75.