We are looking for a Junior Application Support Analyst to join a leading organisation.
You will be working as an Application Support Analyst within the team, support and assisting urgent IT issues and opportunities as well as working on more long-term solutions
This position will help you progress your technical skills towards development, deep diving into issues, looking for long term resolutions & fixes whilst assisting developers on projects!
You will be working closely with the stakeholders and relevant teams so there are many opportunities to train & develop your career!
Skills & Experience
- Ideally previous experience working in Financial Services or similar environment (not essential)
- Understands working within an application support capacity.
- Familiar working with one or more of the following tools / languages; SQL, Rest API, JIRA, and Confluence.
- A proactive mind set looking to resolve complex issues and root causes behind problems
- Strong communication skills, ability to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong desire & attitude towards learning and supporting your team!
This is a really great opportunity to be part of a leading organisation that actively promotes learning & progression!
This is a hybrid role, you must just be willing to commute to their Liverpool offices.
Click apply or email Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org for more details