Oliver James is working with one of the globe's leading insurance company based in Hong Kong who are well-known for their strong business performance and forward thinking mindset as well as excellent customer service.
They are investing in driving a lot of digital distribution & mobile projects, in order to cope with the expansion, we are currently working with them to look for an Application Support Analyst who will supporting their mobile projects.
- As an Application Support Analyst, you will be responsible for customer facing digital apps for the following:
- To carry out incident management procedures, manage and track daily production problems; ensure effective and timely resolution and communications to the user; coordinate with developer teams to report and follow through bug fixing.
- Minimize failures and ensure adequate performance and operation of the systems by continuously monitoring the performance⁄ operation, quickly diagnose and address any problems.
- Bring together Operations, IT and Infrastructure teams during critical incidents and for preventative action planning.
- Conduct system Quality Assurance Testing and assist in User Acceptance test; perform deployment or upgrade of mission critical applications and systems.
- Provide support on-call support as part of a rotational schedule to support the needs of the business after office hours, during weekend and holiday support are required.
- 5-10 years of experience supporting a financial workplace environment. Solid experience in application support for insurance business.
- Strong insurance digital platform application support knowledge.
- Technical understanding of mobile apps, application server, database, network, MS Azure cloud
- Experience in working in environment needing both end user communication as well as technical team communication
- Self-starter, able to work under own initiative.
- Developed problem solving techniques.
- Emphasis on communication skills and confidence in high pressure environment.
- Experience in incident management, helpdesk support