A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a market leading Insurance company based in the Dublin Market.
This newly created opportunity will afford the successful candidate the opportunity to join the Financial Reporting team based in the Dublin Offices. The role will focus on internal and external reports under several accounting standards. The successful candidate will be assisting the driving for efficiency as the business grows and goes from strength to strength.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a driven and motivated candidate to join a forward thinking and agile organisation with a clearly defined progression route and exceptional company culture.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Supporting the month and quarter end close reporting.
- Preparation and maintenance of management accounts.
- Supporting both the internal and external processes.
- Assisting in the preparation of annual financial statements and accounting reports under Irish GAAP, US GAAP.
- Supporting with ad hoc finance projects and tasks.
Some Key Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree in Accounting, finance, business or equivalent.
- Part Qualified accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent.
- Proven experience working in a finance function or similar role.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of an integrated team.