A global corporate business is recruiting for an opportunity to join their Wealth & Asset Management Financial Accounting Advisory Services team as an Assistant Manager. This growing team will advise and assist with regulatory and financial reporting changes and implementations, across a global network to transform the way clients' financial accounting and regulatory changes in a constantly changing environment. Through working closely with clients you will provide support on some of the most complex challenges and regulatory changes, providing them with insight and advice to meet all of their desired business outcomes. Whilst also supporting engagements and working closely with other internal teams.
The main duties of this role include:
- Assessing risks and making conclusions to support the success of accounting and regulatory changes within wealth & asset management businesses
- Providing advice, delivering implementation projects and resolving accounting and regulatory issues for clients
- Working to improve reporting processes
- Leading & participating in client workshops
- Contributing to the team's technical ability
For this role you should:
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified (or equivalent)
- Experience working with asset & wealth management businesses in a consultative manner or, experience within industry delivering change programmes or leading a line function within a wealth & asset management organisation
- Knowledge and experience of accounting & regulatory change such as IFRS9, IFRS15, IFPR
- Experience on drafting Process Documentation for finance process/operating model within Microsoft Visio/other tools.
- Have a strong understanding of financial and regulatory reporting processes (including recent or upcoming changes)
- Balance sheet management and financial resource optimization
- Finance Cost Reduction, Cost reporting and management
- Able to lead engagements and direct reports by communicating effectively
In return you can expect:
- Flexible hybrid working to suit you
- A generous bonus structure
- A happy and inclusive environment, with clear progression opportunities
If you would like to be considered for this role, then please apply online now, with an up do date CV!