My client is a MNC Insurance Organization, who is looking for a Associate Director - Compliance & Ops Risk to join the team.
Role will be overseeing Compliance advisory across South East Asia + some Ops Risk matters.
- Focus on ensuring continuing compliance and managing regulatory requirements in Singapore
- Monitor, highlight and propose solutions for new regulations which develop from time to time with the guidance of the Head of Compliance
- Be aware of regulatory developments in the rest of SEA which may have implications to the SEA portfolio
- Identify work processes that have compliance implications and consider regulatory implications when assessing those controls
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 6-8 years as a compliance officer with a financial institution, preferably an insurance company
- Strong communication skills in English, both verbal and written