Medior/Senior Backend SQL developer - Become an expert in a federal pharmaceutical entity
We are looking for a Medior Backend SQL developer for one of our clients who is world renowned in their sector and is at the cutting edge of technology.
Located in Brussels, this company have a principal position in the world of health care. Thanks to pharmacists, who remain one of the most connected professions, and are distinguished in particular by their intensive use of digital solutions and web-based decision support applications.
Finally, the employees of this company often make a career here and quickly become experts in their field.
Medior/Senior Backend SQL developer - the job :
* You will be part of a team of developers responsible for the development of of internal applications for consulting and updating data.
* You will actively participate in the definition of functionalities and the planning of developments with the other members of the team (agile methodology).
Medior/Senior Backend SQL developer - your profile :
* Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science
* 3+ years of professional software development experience (minimum)
* Development of web applications: Microsoft SQL Server
* Advanced queries using Window functions and profiling tuning queries
* Knowledge of data processing, validation, import and export techniques
* .Net/.Net Core (C#)
* ADO.Net & Entity Framework in context of large datasets
* Design patterns and coding techniques for data processing + Webservices
* FR/NL fluent or good level of the second language
Medior/Senior Backend SQL developer - Your future package :
* A very attractive salary depending on your profile/experiences
* Full public transport subscription
* CAFETERIA PLAN: Net expenses, laptop, phone subscription, health insurance, group insurance (Adapt your package in relation to your needs).
* 32 days of paid holidays
* 3 days of homeworking per week
* Extensive training and development opportunities
If you want to give your career a boost, take advantage of it and apply for this new challenge! Contact me: email@example.com or call me directly on 02 808 32 68.