* Understand business processes and requirement, and advise appropriate IT solutions to fulfill business needs.
* Responsible for design, develop, deliver and support for GDM and EM Rates business in the regions.
* Liaise and collaborate with different technology teams and business teams locally, regionally and globally, to deliver critical business initiatives.
* Manage and participate in the entire development lifecycle, including requirement analysis, system design, development, quality assurance, testing and deployment
* Work closely with other team members in different sites globally in developing solution.
* Minimum 5 years of full stack developer's experience in the finance and banking industry environment.
* Good product knowledge for Fixed Income would be advantageous.
* Good understanding and working knowledge of Fixed Income front to back flow is a plus.
* Sound knowledge in Fixed Income system platforms.
* Solid experience on full software development lifecycles, from initiation to implementation.
* Strong in Java tech stacks, C++, Python, relational database, nosql database, e.g. Mongo.
* Strong experience in DevOps and Agile approaches.
* Seeks solutions with open and creative mindset. Confronts blocking issues.
* Excellent written and verbal presentation skills. Able to communicate with the relevant level of details to stakeholders.
* Extensive experience of working with global team to deliver global projects.
* Highly organized mind-set with the ability to work under pressure and operate in a multi-functional, matrix environment.
* Strong sense of ownership, self-motivated and able to work independently and proactively in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines.
* Strong commitment to delivery and quality of service.
* Comfortable talking direct to traders.
* Experience on project management with third party vendor is a plus.
* Must be a team player.