We are looking for a BI Developer to join a multi-disciplined team responsible for delivering innovative solutions, insights and changes to an award-winning and industry leading organisation!
There is never a dull moment working within this business, in this role you will be an independent thinker who will get to contribute your own ideas with the team!
You'll be involved across the entire life cycle from requirements capture, design, data extraction, data modelling, dashboard creation etc
With a key Data engineering team, this organisation works with the latest technologies so it's a great chance to gain more exposure to the cloud (azure) and progress your career within that space! We're just looking for someone with PowerBI who is looking to take that next step in their career!
- Expertise in SQL and data modelling.
- Design and develop data visualisations and dashboards.
- Experience of Business Intelligence tool using PowerBI
- Good understanding of data warehouse and ETL technologies.
- Knowledge of data warehousing concepts.
- Ability to work with different stakeholders and communicate effectively.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a people-centric, collaborative environment where you will be challenged to drive the outcome for the company!
Career paths are clearly laid out, so this is an excellent chance to truly progress your career!
The role is a hybrid model, so you need to be a commutable distance to their Manchester offices.
Click apply or email Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!!