Oliver James, a group that have achieved impressive YoY Growth of 30%, operating across 30 countries, opening on average; 2 international offices per year and showing no signs of slowing down. We are a Global Recruitment & Consulting business that have been introducing talented people to great organisations since 2002 with people at the heart of our brand. Our adaptability has led us to consistently outperform the market providing sustainability and reliability to our both our clients and people.
Global Operations @ Oliver James is an integral part of the Oliver James Group. Based in Manchester, we provide the infrastructure, the innovation and transformation, and the scalable capabilities which have allowed our Group to become a £220 million turnover global recruitment & consulting business; with offices spread across the UK, Europe, Asia and the USA.
Oliver James is not just a group boasting accelerated growth and unrivalled success, but one that has an incredibly clear view of where it wants to go and by when, exactly like our people. It is based on these very principles that we have achieved awards such as the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 and the Sunday Times International Track Recruiter100, to name a few.
We're growing faster than we expected, hyper-level growth and that's humbling. This means you'll grow fast too. And one day, you can say that you were "there at the beginning".
We're building something pretty special here inside Oliver James Operations:
- We empower our team members to think big, built for those who thrive on delivering results and full of opportunities to seek the extraordinary and become your best, no matter your role or expertise.
- We breed a culture of excellence and inclusivity. We are a team that people are proud to work for. Central to this is creating a people-centric organisation that is able to attract, develop, and retain the best talent - a place where people can thrive and make a difference.
All of our business functions support Oliver James' wider goals and ambitions - to make a remarkable impact globally. So what's stopping you, come and join us.
Reporting to the Lead Billing Specialist within the Billing Team, the role will be Billing Specialist. The focus of the role will be working across a specific ledger, ensuring all invoices are sent accurately in a timely manner.
This role will give you the opportunity to work alongside senior members of the sales force in addition to department heads throughout the operations and support functions. You will be a confident individual with attention to detail, flexible, with the ability to prioritize and manage a busy and varied workload.
To perform this role well, we require:
- Billing Experience of 2 years or more
- Flexibility and excellent attention to detail is essential
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage and prioritize a busy and varied workload
- Excellent Communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to work both efficiently and effectively alone as well as part of a large and varied team
- Basic skills of all MS Packages including Excel and Word
- Be able to use Initiative and be pro-active in the approach to all tasks undertaken
An insight into some of your responsibilities:
- Accurately processing and preparing client invoices and credit notes in a timely manner for both Permanent and Contractor revenue streams.
- Onboarding of new clients to ensure customer service and billing requirements are maintained
- Resolving consultant invoice queries and wider internal stakeholders.
- Resolving client invoice queries in a timely manner and wider external stakeholders
- Ensuring customer service is maintained at all times, being the first point of contact
- Ensure master data of client database is maintained and accurate at all times
- Ensuring new clients are accurately added to the client database.
- Ad hoc administrational duties
- Working closely with the Credit Control and Contractor Payroll teams on projects on a daily basis
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our finance system for efficient process development.
- Assist with reconciliations for revenue to ensure everything has been invoiced.
At Oliver James, we ask a lot of our employees, we are a high-performing and fast-paced business, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, we provide; ask to see our Group Operations Benefits Brochure.
Great Mind's Don't Think Alike
That's why Oliver James reflects the incredible diversity of the people who work here. Oliver James is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all team members. If you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment with Oliver James please get in touch.
We want you to love Oliver James
Come and find out more about Oliver James, our People, Our Culture, Our Values at https://workforus.oliverjames.com/
We don't believe in perfect matches; so even if this role doesn't grab your attention; we still want to hear from you.