Energy Transition Project Finance Vice President & Director - New York, NY
A Bulge Bracket Bank is looking for both a Vice President and a Director for its Energy Transition Project Finance team in New York. This group covers financing solutions across the sustainable energy infrastructure space across the Americas and you will engage in an advisory style role with full responsibility for the technical aspects, risk and client management on a daily basis. The team is in rapid expansion mode due to the firms commitment to exploit the Sustainability market and the team already have access to a high established book of clients in the region.
- Taking lead for the execution (structuring & underwriting) of sustainable energy and transition focused financing projects in the Americas
- Responsibility to assist senior advisors in origination of projects
- Debt/structuring expertise to collaborate with other internal product teams
- Supervising credit approval processes and providing credit assessment on live projects
- Managing and mentoring the junior members of the team
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable institution
- 6+ years of relevant experience Project Finance at a tier 1 firm is essential
- Exposure to Renewables, Energy, Power & Utilities, Natural Resources and Metals & Mining is needed
- Extensive expertise in risk management & credit mitigation
Please apply with an updated resume if this is a fit for your profile!