Global brand - Business Analyst - London
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst join a rapidly expanding team for a globally renowned organisation!
They're looking for a Business Analyst to play a vital role in a programme of work that's focusing on the delivery of Master Data Management Solutions!
You will work closely with the internal business function team to define and communicate clear Master Data Management solutions, driving forwards the continuous improvements that is critical to the business wide strategy.
You will be a team player with excellent presentation skills sitting within the global team.
Working with the latest technologies you'll be working in a varied role including looking at Data Governance, Master Data Management etc!
- Confident delivering Master Data Management including ability to analyse and manipulate data!
- Gathering requirements from stakeholders to inform service provisions meet business needs.
- Building relationships with various stakeholders and multi-discipline skills across the organisation
- Proficient in analysis, interpretation, and documentation using Agile approaches!
- Presenting data and business analysis findings to stakeholders using data flows and data models
- Working with business teams and other departments to find the best way to design new processes and solve process-related issues
- Providing technical and analytical support to enable the organisation to fully deliver accurate results
- A strong drive and attitude towards learning!
This is an opportunity to work in a growing organisation where you can be challenged and develop within a global team and as an individual!
You will work in a people-centric, collaborative environment at their head office in London!
Click apply or email Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!!