We are looking for a Business Analyst to join a reputable and industry leading organisation. Currently going through a period of growth due to continued success, this company provides innovative, market leading solutions!
This business's solutions are fully cloud-based and highly configurable, their solutions integrate machine learning artificial intelligence with complex web front-ends! Supporting hundreds of thousands of interactions each week!
As part of this growth they are looking for a Business Analyst to further strengthen their technology function. You'd play a crucial role in bridging the gap between business needs and the development teams. Ensuring the continued successful delivery of high-quality software solutions!
- To collaborate with stakeholders to encourage and further requirement gathering, documentation, user stories and acceptance criteria
- Hold and conduct workshops & interviews to understand business processes and needs
- Prioritise & maintain product backlogs
- Refine user stories & acceptance criteria in collaboration with the development team
- Facilitate and encourage communication between business stakeholders, product teams and development
- Act as a liaising between teams to ensure shared understanding of requirements
- Support and participate in testing to ensure solutions meet stakeholder expectations
- Identify opportunities for process improvement , contributing to the wider growth and development of the organisation
- Embrace and further drive forwards change in a flexible and collaborative workplace
We're just looking for a Business Analyst who is used to working with Product and / or Development teams that is looking to make a real difference within an organisation.
Career progression is actively encouraged and you'll be able to shape your role around your career goals and business needs !
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to work in an autonomous, collaborative role where you'll get to work with both Product and Senior Stakeholders to ensure further innovation and success!
Based in Manchester this is a flexible, hybrid role so you do need to be a commutable distance from their offices for 2/3 days per week as needed.
Click apply or email email@example.com for more details!