Business Analyst - Remote
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join a rapidly expanding team within an innovative organisation to join their exciting transformational programme.
The organisation is looking to implement a new software and you will be helping to support the development of this new programme - communicating between stakeholders and the development team!
Experience and skills requirements:
- Gathering requirements from stakeholders to inform service provisions meet business needs
- Building relationships with various stakeholders and multi-discipline skills across the organisation
- Proficient in analysis, interpretation, and documentation using Agile approaches
- Presenting data and business analysis findings to stakeholders using easily consumed visuals, dashboards and charts
- Working with business teams and other departments to find the best way to design new processes and solve process-related issues
- Providing technical and analytical support to enable the organisation to fully exploit its information resource
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a people-centric, collaborative environment where you will be challenged to drive the outcome for the company!
The role is a remote role, however you must be able to get into their Leeds Office when needed.
Click apply or email Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!!