Business Systems Analyst
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Business Systems Analyst to join a market leading business who are leading the way on innovation and technology and now setting up a brand new team in order to support with the growth and development of the business.
They are now looking for a Business Systems Analyst to join the business at this exciting time, where you will be heavily involved as part of the key transformation engine for the business.
This role will be helping various functions within the business to really understand their requirements and projects and then supporting them in the implementation of these changes from a technical perspective.
Key skills & Experience:
- Experience working within a Business Analyst or Business Systems Analyst role
- Experience within the insurance or financial services sectors
- Experience in building SQL queries to evaluate data
- Excellent communication skills and experience of stakeholder management and conflict resolution
- Excellent time management, planning and organisation skills
- Able to challenge positively and constructively where necessary to drive the right outcome for the company
- Logical and efficient way of working
- Experience of creative problem solving
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an already established team, in a forward thinking environment working with the latest technologies, where having ideas for the business is really encouraged and where people really do matter!
This is a hybrid position and due to the nature of the role has the requirement to be in the office in Manchester 4 days per week.
Click apply or email Matt.Drelincourt@oliverjames.com for more details!