We are looking for an experienced Business Transformation professional to join the consultancy arm of an industry leading organisation.
You'd join at an Associate Director level, leading teams to help clients shape their transformation vision. Successfully identifying and defining the roadmap for change.
This is an exciting role that will be very varied, no client or day will be the same! You'd be helping some of the most renowned brands and organisations on large scale, complex business transformations!
- To lead multi-disciplined teams to provide Program Management capabilities on large-scale , complex transformations
- Manage and coordinate work streams, setting the pace & momentum of change for your clients
- Lead the design, implementation and management of Project, Program or PMO
- Maintain oversight and awareness of the commercial aspects of the projects, ensuring best outcomes for the firm and client
- Own and take accountability / ownership for ensuring compliance with all quality and risk frameworks
- Support specific marketing and business development activity in contributing to proposals, pitch documents etc. Leading on creating insights and analysis to provide thought leadership
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with experience in developing and delivering strategy, implementing complex road maps and business cases looking to take that next step up!
This is a senior role within the organisation giving you the opportunity to have autonomy in your role whilst continuing to learn and honing your skills in new areas!!
Based mostly remote they are just looking for people who are willing to go to the office as needed which can be Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham, Milton Keynes or Edinburgh!
Click apply or email email@example.com for more details!