My client is looking for a Capital Actuary to focus on the integration, refinement and validation of a new Economic Model. The successful candidate will be assisting the Capital team in delivering it's core responsibilities to the business.
They are looking for the successful candidate to hit the ground running and get involved in a number of areas including but not limited to, model coding, model development, calibration, validation and there will be the opportunity to get involved with investments and work on ESG's, ALM modelling and IMAP.
London based - Flexible working (minimum 1 day in the office a week) - Flexible salary, can be negotiated - Preference for the individual to be qualified by experience.'
* Experience of SII Standard Formula.
* Technical experience of capital model design, build, parameterisation, documentation and production of capital metrics
* Technical experience of communication of capital metrics to inform decision-making
* Experience of SII and ORSA modelling
* Strong and broad experience of actuarial work related to capital gained in a general insurance company or consultancy
Extra: General insurance experience is a non-negotiable. Also, full right to work in the UK required, NO SPONSORSHIP on offer.
For further details on this role or for a confidential discussion around how your role compares in the market, please don't hesitate to reach out on email@example.com or apply now.