Oliver James is currently partnered with a leading SaaS company based in Zurich, Switzerland to recruit a Cloud Architect with a focus on Security. This will be the possibility to have an influential role within a 100 employee company.
This client are a Microsoft Gold Partner and develop solutions that enhance organisations investment in Microsoft solutions.
Are you enthusiastic about cloud computing and willing to assume technical leadership responsibilities? We're searching for a mid-level Cloud Architect that can assist with moving complicated IT systems to the cloud and developing SaaS apps.
In your role as Cloud Architect:
- Plan, design, create, and deploy SaaS apps.
- Ensure that SaaS applications utilised internally are up and running.
- Examine new cloud solutions and make improvements to existing ones.
- Plan, design, and migrate workloads from on-premises to Microsoft Azure or SaaS apps.
- Interact with internal stakeholders from various departments.
- Identify and address information security issues as a security champion on the IT service team.
- Higher Education in IT
- Communicative and collaborative personality
- Have the right to work in Switzerland
- Fluent in English
One or more of the following certifications are of advantage:
- AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-300 / AZ-303: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-301 / AZ-304: Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- CISSP-ISSAP: Information Systems Security Architecture Professional
- CISM: Certified Information Security Manager
- CCSP: Certified Cloud Security Professional
Please apply directly or contact Callum.Price@oliverjames.ch for further information