A prominent car insurance business is seeking a Commercial Finance Manager to join their growing Commercial Finance team. This central London based, hybrid role will see you leading the FP&A initiatives of the business whilst partnering with senior stakeholders across the business and developing any continuous improvement initiatives.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Providing financial insight to the business & senior management, driving performance management
- Finance business partnering
- Lead the planning, budgeting and forecasting of the business on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis
- Be involved in financial modelling to support new commercial opportunities
- Identify areas for improvement, then develop and assist with rolling out solutions
For the role you should be:
- A fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, or CIMA) with at least 1 year post qualified experience
- Previous experience in FP&A or business partnering
- Experience with using financial data to influence decision making
- Ability to use own initiative
- Problem solving mentality
If the above sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Please apply online with an up to date CV today!