Compliance Analyst- London - flexible working on offer
Oliver James have partnered with a well known household brand. My client sits in the Fintech space and is looking for a Compliance Analyst to join their busy team.
The ideal Compliance Analyst will have at least 3 years experience, my client is open to sector experience but Financial Services would be advantageous.
Your duties will include:
- Support the Compliance team in the design, development of the enterprise compliance programme which includes activities such as:
- embedding of the compliance charter and handbook
- supporting the development of policies by ensuring alignment to the overall policy framework
- supporting the business by advising on legal and regulatory obligations, there is a Legal team for support.
- Work with the compliance team to develop the awareness of compliance process and procedures
- Support the team with drafting of internal reports for senior management and relevant committees.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 3 years experience in Compliance
- Practical experience of monitoring controls and identify improvements to the efficiency of controls.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of the UK's regulatory system.
- Effective stakeholder management skills and ability to communicate at levels.
If you are open to having a confidential conversation about my client please apply for an immediate response.