Our Insurance client is currently looking to hire a Compliance Specialist for their Dublin City Centre.
We are recruiting for a compliance specialist who will join the Group Compliance team.
The Group Compliance team is responsible for providing independent information and objective advice on compliance matters to the group functions and boards and facilitating consistent implementation of key regulatory requirements by the regulated firms within the group. Key components of the work of the compliance team are:
* the preparation of regular compliance reports to the various Boards and Senior Management;
* the preparation of compliance mandates and policies for approval by the various boards
* the implementation and maintenance of compliance frameworks; and
* the assessment of regulatory compliance management controls including conducting independent risk-based monitoring and testing of regulatory compliance.
The successful applicant will support existing team members in achieving the functions objectives.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
* Maintenance of several compliance databases and registers.
* Assist in the compilation and accuracy validation of regulatory data to support management review and submission of regulatory returns.
* Assisting in the production of high quality quarterly and annual compliance reports to the various boards and senior management.
* Assisting in the maintenance of compliance related frameworks, policies, mandates and training and other initiatives including the annual compliance declaration and attestation processes.
* Becoming familiar with certain key business processes which carry compliance and regulatory risk and with certain key regulations and compliance requirements relating to the businesses together with the associated control processes in place to achieve compliance.
* Testing of compliance controls.
* Support a common understanding and interpretation of common regulatory matters and other aspects of the enterprise wide compliance framework components.
* Providing support and input into Compliance projects that may arise.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business that values each and every employee.