Their Strategy, Governance, Risk, and Compliance Consultants collaborate with key stakeholders to drive the design, development, and implementation of cybersecurity plans, policies, and standards. They contribute to ensuring that cybersecurity is aligned with and supports the organization's commercial objectives.
A leading global consulting firm is looking for an Managing Consultant / Consultant, Cybersecurity (Governance, Risk and Compliance) to join their expanding Security team. This incumbent will be partnering the Head of GRC in the 'Business as Usual' (BAU) task. You will have extensive autonomy in making critical and strategic decisions for the business.
- Performing cybersecurity evaluations in accordance with various industry and worldwide standards
- Creating cybersecurity road maps
- Providing risk assessment and analysis
- presenting and reporting on cybersecurity issues to key stakeholders within the organization
- In some circumstances, managing the organization's cybersecurity
- Knowledge of ICT security concepts and controls
- Excellent communication skills with both business and technical stakeholders. At ease reporting and presenting to both customer-facing and internal management
- Because the function requires you to work with mid-market to enterprise level clients, including government clients, you should be familiar with their needs
- Adept in managing both short and long-term projects, including cybersecurity evaluations to ensure compliance with local / worldwide privacy requirements
- An outstanding communicator with good presenting and writing abilities Understanding of ISO 27001 / 27002, NIST CSF, and other applicable cybersecurity standards and requirements