Our client, a leading Real Estate Investment Manager, is looking to hire a Fund Controller to lead their fund accounting and financial reporting team. You will lead a collaborative and growing team with offices based in Chicago, IL. This role would be the main head of the team and primary contact for internal and external partners. This is a strategic role where you will be responsible for improving processes and building structures for reporting.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to take that step into leadership in their career.
- 6-8 years working with funds Private Equity or Real Estate Funds
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
- Real estate experience is preferred
- CPA strongly preferred
- Hybrid working - 2 days on-site
- Competitive compensation package
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- Flexible PTO and paid holidays
- 401k match